Hello guest! (Level: guest) Log in


hotasianflirts
Hot Asian Flirts! Meet hot Asian women.


"Tails from the MILF store - Black Carrot" consists of 6 parts.
The average vote over all parts is: 8.85
Total unique voters for this story: 20


Tails from the MILF store - Black Carrotthis story is part of the FanClub (fm:sex at work, 5710 words) [1/6]
Author: MCEYE Picture in profile
Added: Mar 24 2007Views / Reads: 9810 / 7781 [79%]Part vote: 8.92 (13 votes)
Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes at your local Major department store? Well this story is based on one of my numerous experiences at such a store, with names changed of course. If you are interested in hearing more of them, please let me know.
 
Tails from the MILF Store She cums around here just about midnight.this story is part of the FanClub (fm:sex at work, 2938 words) [2/6]
Author: MCEYE Picture in profile
Added: Mar 26 2007Views / Reads: 2695 / 2179 [81%]Part vote: 8.50 (4 votes)
Second part of the behind the scenes look at a Major Department Store and its employees. I appreciate the feedback, and look forward to hearing more. Hope you enjoy reading more.
 
Tails from the MILF Store Harry Carrie in Man-eaterthis story is part of the FanClub (fm:adultery, 3873 words) [3/6]
Author: MCEYE Picture in profile
Added: Mar 29 2007Views / Reads: 1721 / 1303 [76%]Part vote: 8.75 (4 votes)
Things get a little crazy in this installment of life at a Major Department Store. But I swear 95% of it's true. The other 5% is a price rollback. Hope like the change of pace, please let me know.
 
Tails from the MILF Store Sex Schoolthis story is part of the FanClub (fm:first time, 8213 words) [4/6]
Author: MCEYE Picture in profile
Added: Jun 05 2007Views / Reads: 1889 / 1378 [73%]Part vote: 9.00 (3 votes)
Resuming the series that takes a look behind the scenes at your friendly major dept. store. Sorry for the delays, I had computer troubles, and the story just kept cumming. I love feedback.
 
Tails from the MILF Store - Suzy Qthis story is part of the FanClub (fm:threesomes, 4908 words) [5/6]
Author: MCEYE Picture in profile
Added: Jul 06 2008Views / Reads: 1090 / 834 [77%]Part vote: 9.00 (2 votes)
It's back after a bit of a delay (sorry)! In this installment we learn what happened between Davey and Carrie. Then Harry and Richard TCB with a teasing tramp from the store. Feedback is encouraged. I'd like some thoughts on where to go from here.
 
Tails from the MILF Store - Ruthann's Reliefthis story is part of the FanClub (fm:interracial, 4638 words) [6/6]
Author: MCEYE Picture in profile
Added: Mar 16 2011Views / Reads: 1260 / 728 [58%]Part vote: 9.00 (1 vote)
Been awhile but here is a new story about life and love(?) in a big Midwest department store chain. It would probably help to read earlier stories in the series as it's been a few years.
 


Click here for
Sex dating!

Have sex tonight!
The best LIVE cams:
Live webcam girls!
Free chat!
Click here for our erotic shop
Erotic shop: so many toys to choose from!




Send email to webmaster Art for support
Powered by StoryEngine v2.00 © 2000-2022 - Artware Internet Consultancy